869 was built at Edge Lane Works in 1936. It ran in
the city until 1954 when it was sold with 45 others to
Glasgow. Some of these cars were still running in
Glasgow in 1960 - three years after trams had stopped
in Liverpool. 869 was acquired by the MTPS in the
1960's. It was restored between 1967 and 1979 at Green
Lane Tram Sheds and now runs at the National Tramway
Museum, Crich, Derbyshire.